Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Harry Potter

I have heard that lots of preachers are upset about Harry Potter and the damage the books and movies are doing.

Hogwarts!

I mean hogwash!

The main theme of the books has been that what makes a person 'good' is by having a strong quality of character and being willing to sacrifice one's self for one's friends. I've read and listened to a lot worse theology than that!

I have seen all the movies and read all the books. I stayed up till 1:30AM to finish book 7.

Wow.

Books 1 and 2 are children's books but quite enjoyable for adults. Book 7 is a book for adults but quite good for kids as well. The final tale of Harry Potter is incredible!!! I don't want to share the details but if you have read the others, read this one. If you haven't read any of them start now at book 1. You will be very happy that you did.

No comments: