Monday, April 21, 2008

Random Musings

Despite myself I keep following the Mets. Grr.

The Giants should trade Shockey. If you don't know what I'm talking about, don't worry about it. I'm just saying it.

I found it interesting that the Pope was bid farewell by Darth Vader himself. I'm not sure Lord Vader realized it, but the Pope eviscerated US foreign policy during his UN speech.

Well, the earthquake the other day was my first experience with an earthquake. Hard to believe; it was not something I expected to take up to. I'd like not to repeat the experience.

Eli Manning got married in Mexico over the weekend. I know one person whom I love dearly who is not a happy camper about this.

I ate at the new fish restaurant in New Albany the other day and had an excellent fish sandwich. Good for downtown!!!

A very hand site to have if you live around here is this:

http://www.louisvillehotbytes.com/

Robin Garr runs a first class site and it has the best information on dining out in the Louisville metro area.

I am really vexed between Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama. I truly am.

Lastly, I am weary of barking dogs in my subdivision. Why do people get dogs and keep them outside barking at all hours. Cruel to the dogs and the neighbors!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Ring Master 4545 said...

Several years ago I had the same problem in my old neighborhood. I bought a little device that I fastened to my fence that sent out a tone that, while inaudible to humans, somehow got the dogs to shut up. It came on anytime they barked. I wish I could remember the name of the device, but I am sure they still make them. It cost only about $50, which was well worth the uninterrupted sleep. My neighbors never knew what happened. We solved the problem without starting a war.