Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Random Thoughts

Random Thoughts

Okay, first thought I’m going to share is one where I’m going to duck. I watched Oprah’s last show and her final monologue. She’s very accomplished and done well in life and I felt that she reminded us over and over again about this. I know many people were moved by this. I wasn’t. But perhaps that’s just me.

Sarah Palin is playing catch me if you can with the news media and her whirlwind tour. I’d say ‘why bother.’ She said she hates coverage from the mainstream media, so I’d say don’t cover her. Simple solution.

I don’t agree with him about much, but I think Tim Pawlenty is a pretty good candidate. I think the Republicans don’t have their strongest field, but I think he’s the best of the lot by far. Of the group right now, I think he and Romney are the only really serious one’s, and I think Romney has a problem with the base and will struggle in getting the nomination. As for Palin, I think she’s looking to run as a Tea Party candidate and morph that into a third party, but I could be way wrong on that.

I would not be overly excited about this if I were President Obama, however, George H. W. Bush, at this time, was facing a weak Democratic group and Bill Clinton came out of that. In politics, things change rapidly. And the economy is still bad.

I think Amanda Knox would have been acquitted had her first trial been in the United States and her appeal trial is demonstrating that she was railroaded. Could be wrong, but...

Snookie was arrested in Italy. Seaside Heights, New Jersey is praying she stays...

Tiki Barber compared himself to Anne Frank. Tiki used to be a smart guy. Notice the word ‘used’.

Adrian Peterson said that NFL players are treated like slaves. Peterson is an African-American running back who, perhaps, has ancestors who were, in fact, slaves. I wish they could have coffee or something so he could see the difference between being a multi-millionaire running back in the NFL and a slave.

And maybe, while he’s having coffee, Tiki can lock himself in an attack every day in fear for his life.

My patience with the moronic is getting smaller and smaller. You probably can tell...

No comments: